About us (me)
At the age of 21, I completed my degree in Interior Architecture at the Design Academy in ‘The Netherlands’ but didn’t take up this profession until later in Australia, which was in early 1990’s.
The interest in Design was reinvigorated during my time running ski schools in Austria and Australia when people would seek my advice with the renovations of their ski lodges. I assisted with the remodelling of lodges in Persiher Valley and later in Lake Crackenback Resort on the Alpine way.
_ Collard Clarke Jackson – Canberra;
– ACT Sales representative and designer for large furniture suppliers in ACT;
– Fit-out Project Manager – CSA Government section;
– Design Construction Manager: Manteena – Fyshwick ACT;
– Design Project Manager – Royal Australian Mint; and
– Fit-out Design Project Manager – University of Canberra until 15 January 2013
Kitsdesign ompleted residential projects since 2013 in: Canberra ACT, Brisbane Qld, Murrumbateman NSW, Narrawallee NSW, Mollymook NSW, Ulladulla NSW, Yatte Yattah NSW and Milton NSW South Coast.